• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 27, 2012] Beach to Boonies Birthday Pie Cruise (Solana Beach, Ca)

CFLO_07Stang

Just wanted to say I had a blast today. You all are so welcoming, I feel part of the family. The drive up was so freaking fun...so many turns and obviously flooring the straightaways. And I see $$$$ flying out of my wallet. I want to do so many mods. Short shifter is a must!!!! Thanks again. See ya'll real soon.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Thank you, once again, to my WickedStangs Family!! I really had an awesome time today.

CFLO_07Stang

Here is a kinda crappy video from my iphone :p

Ahhh that video reminds me of fun times. Music is pretty hard core, hahaa. I'm one to talk, we were bouncin to NWA and 2Pac on the way up. Hey super frickin random to see you on freeway Sat night! You changed clothes and cars? I guess you have 3, so they are accessories for you. ha! Did you guys have fun downtown? I dressed as Big Bird and crashed a house party with a friend. I won costume contest at a random persons house. Halloween, gotta love it!

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Ahhh that video reminds me of fun times. Music is pretty hard core, hahaa. I'm one to talk, we were bouncin to NWA and 2Pac on the way up. Hey super frickin random to see you on freeway Sat night! You changed clothes and cars? I guess you have 3, so they are accessories for you. ha! Did you guys have fun downtown? I dressed as Big Bird and crashed a house party with a friend. I won costume contest at a random persons house. Halloween, gotta love it!

Haha yea that one is my wife's. yea monster bash was a blast. I couldn't hear what you were saying on te fwy, but breana said you were going to monster bash too? Lol guess she couldn't understand either. We were pirates :p

CFLO_07Stang

Haha yea that one is my wife's. yea monster bash was a blast. I couldn't hear what you were saying on te fwy, but breana said you were going to monster bash too? Lol guess she couldn't understand either. We were pirates :p
NICE!!! You both have Stangs, thats soo rad! Does she do rides in her stang too? We spaced the Monster Bash and crashed that house party. Love spending zero dollars. Yeah, I was laughing that I was even trying to explain things on the freeway. You guys looked awesome, hope your night was a pirates bounty of fun. See you both at the next outing.