• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 29, 2014] Wicked Wednesday at Trunk or Treat (El Cajon, CA)

Trunk or Treat returns to the Cajon Classic Cruise. This will be the last meet-up for the cruise nights until the next season in April 2015. For those who haven't gone to this event, Trunk or Treat takes place in the city of downtown El Cajon. They shut down the streets from Main Street all the way down to Magnolia Avenue. During this particular event, vehicles are decked out in Halloween decorations (optional) and/or the drivers dress up in Halloween attire.
Basically, we pass out candy to the hundreds (yes, literally hundreds) of children/teens who come by your ride in their costumes. Trunk or Treat runs from 5p-8p. Our club will usually park at South Orange Avenue or in the old Insurance Store parking lot adjacent to Orange Ave. The address is 231 West Main Street, El Cajon. This is always a fun event to attend. If you want, you can even bring your costumed children and have them pick up candy from the many vehicles at the show.
I hope to see a large turnout for this event.

i like this event because you get into the HALLOWEEN spirit and wear a costume and/or decorate your ride.
as for me, i'm going to load up DEATH WISH onto THE WARRIOR and showcase both. gotta buy new decorations now.

BTW, we always run out of candy no matter how much we buy and giving away one or two pieces per kid.