• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 5, 2013] Detail Day for Mustangs by the Bay (Chula Vista)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
There will be a detail day on 05 October from 9am until we get all the cars ready for the big show. Last year, 7 cars were detailed by Alex, AMD, and 5 received trophies. Alex is an outstanding detailer and gives us a heck of club deal for this event. If you have a particular time you want to come down, I'll be scheduling them every 45 minutes.

Prices:
Exterior detail with orbital wax - $45
Engine Bay - $15
Enterior with windows - $15

Other services are available, at an additional cost, if you need them.

0900 - Todd
0945 - Blown347
1030 - Screamingyellow
1115 - Sdsubzero4 Burgers and hot links
1200 - Red
1245 - Fastfiveoh
1330 - Wickedstangs
1415 -
1500 - Ebucky
1545 -
1615 -

That should take care of the first couple of cars. Once these slots are full, I'll open up some more.

Last edited by a moderator:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
There will be a detail day on 05 October from 9am until we get all the cars ready for the big show. Last year, 7 cars were detailed by Alex, AMD, and 5 received trophies. Alex is an outstanding detailer and gives us a heck of club deal for this event. If you have a particular time you want to come down, I'll be scheduling them every 45 minutes.

Prices:
Exterior detail with orbital wax - $45
Engine Bay - $15
Enterior with windows - $15

Other services are available, at an additional cost, if you need them.

0900 - Todd
0945 -Blown347
1030 -Screamingyellow
1115 - Burgers and hot links
1200 -Sdsubzero4
1245 -Fastfiveoh
1330 -Wickedstangs

That should take care of the first couple of cars. Once these slots are full, I'll open up some more.

Looks like we will need to open up a few more time slots.