• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 5, 2013] Detail Day for Mustangs by the Bay (Chula Vista)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yes indeed, Alex and his crew from AMD detailed 10 of our cars and they look awesome.

Reminder for tomorrow morning for all those in the show. Meet up is at 7am and we will be rolling out at 7:30am. The meetup location is at the Mission Valley Starbucks. Remember to bring your confirmation letter or email to the show, you will need that to check in. See you all in the morning.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Ok I have to be honest, apart from a great wax job, I'm really not impressed by their work. The engine bay was absolutely subpar, and the interior was only a little better. I redid the engine bay and interior myself. The didn't touch the tailpipes either and I found a ton of wax left all the way around the ground effects. The car generally looked nice, but not 80 dollars nice.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Ok I have to be honest, apart from a great wax job, I'm really not impressed by their work. The engine bay was absolutely subpar, and the interior was only a little better. I redid the engine bay and interior myself. The didn't touch the tailpipes either and I found a ton of wax left all the way around the ground effects. The car generally looked nice, but not 80 dollars nice.

10 cars in a day, something was bound to go wrong.. Sorry for the issues..

They did a fantastic job on my car.. and It also needed it badly... And black is the hardest to maintain..:(