• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ok you Floridians.......I am hosting the UFC fight next weekend the 21st.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Bring your own beer and any appetizers you would like. I have plenty of extra sleeping space if you have too much to drink. DO NOT EXPECT TO DRIVE HOME DRUNK. Family is encouraged. Fights normally start around 6 or 7. We normally grill or do whatever so Show up when ever you want.

yosemiddysam

Donator
I would say show up anytime that day. Maybe we can do another wrench day prior to the fights if anyone needs anything. I will be doing slotted rotors and brakes on the 97..... But I would get there by 6 pm if not. Please RVSP here so I know how much food to make!!!!

TayAngel05

I wanna play with the toys again lol are we watching in the living room? There going to be enough seats or do we need anything?

yosemiddysam

Donator
If you have some clean foldable chairs I would advise ya to bring them. I bought a new toy as well for ya to try out.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Due to another previous engagement please pass the word that I will not be able to have people over until 5 PM. The fight starts at 8 PM. I will be in Pensacola for the afternoon. Sorry! I will keep people updated when I return.

fangs99

For us guys in P-cola..... We will meet at the gas station by Sonney's BB-Q at 4pm and headout soon after.