• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

PARADE & FESTIVAL 12NOV2011 PICS and Videos

zjmark

zjmark,
can you make a banner with some of your pics so we can put on our site's top banner?

Specifications are
980 x 125 Leave some room for our logo?

wicked.png
haven't done one yet but will try, hehehhe.......

zjmark

sorry... can't really think of anything special Emilio... hehehe.... maybesomething like this with our logo in the middle?

Red

thanks for all who appreciates my artisticness..... hehehe... lolz... maybe this coming friday we should all go to the stadium and do some photoshoot? anybody agree? hehehe.... just a suggestion.....

I'm always up for a photo shoot.

dtopford

I like that idea after all my car will look white in the sunlight rather than silver in the overcast LOL

Ferocious

Chula Vista
thanks for all who appreciates my artisticness..... hehehe... lolz... maybe this coming friday we should all go to the stadium and do some photoshoot? anybody agree? hehehe.... just a suggestion.....
this is a great idea! maybe this friday would be a little too soon though.
maybe we could get much more people in it if we told them far ahead of time.

zjmark

this is a great idea! maybe this friday would be a little too soon though.
maybe we could get much more people in it if we told them far ahead of time.
yeah... we should plan this out... let me know when you guys wnt to do it.... i'll be happy to take pictures... hehehe...

deceptistang

Damn zjmark. I feel like I owe you for the pics
Awesome is all I can say. The one with our stangs lined up looks like a painting. Thx for my new screensaver and x-mas card!!!

zjmark

Damn zjmark. I feel like I owe you for the pics
Awesome is all I can say. The one with our stangs lined up looks like a painting. Thx for my new screensaver and x-mas card!!!
you're welcome bro... we'll take more pictures this friday... hopefully the sun is out... hehehe