• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale Parting out my 1995 Mustang GT

Ford1288

Donator
Dang, bad timing for me. I might be interested in some 5 lug swap parts. Wish you didn't have the IRS in there.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Hey need the water temp gauge.. Is it mechanical or electrical?
Sorry about the late response, it is an electrical water temperature gauge. Um I'll think of a price for just the gauge for you.
Dang, bad timing for me. I might be interested in some 5 lug swap parts. Wish you didn't have the IRS in there.
If you would like I have the brakes and id be willing to sell you the lower control arms and knuckles for a complete front swap. Also the wheels are being sold seperately as you can see. Let me know what you would like.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Of course, um I'm available all day monday. I'm really busy this weekend. But of course.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Guys let me know what you need, I'm pretty much tearing this thing down to it's shell. So any pieces you want, let me know.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Yeah, I can just letting you know, there is a guy coming out Sunday morning to see how it runs, I can drive it fine, just can't get into it in 1st or second. So if you really are interested let me know

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
How does the driver side window motor work? Mine is not so good and I need to replace
It works perfectly, let me know if you want it, I also have a lot of other little pieces like the ashtray door and shifter boot