• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

People’s Choice Car Show

Would you be interesting in showing?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
To those planning on entering this show, we will meet at Bennigan's in Mission Valley at 7 am and roll out 7:15 am

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Whoever has my EZ Up can you please pass it to some one who is going to the show? I would like to get it back after the show

Also, who has the banner?

Red

Jack I still have your EZ UP and the banner is zipped to it. I coming to the show so you can get it back from me after the show.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
I was just wondering where it was. Go ahead and keep it for future shows, I forgot I am out of town again right after the show.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Only six RSVP's? WS can do better than that!!!

Hp2 and I skipping the Bullitt Nationals in Chino Hills to attend this

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
LOL I would go to the nationals and show off her car. :)

Nah I rather hang out with the W.S. guys too.

I went to the Auto M> while my mom was in town and lost the flyer for this show. Good find Red

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I just sent mine in. They may be waiting to send it out next week since 5/29 is the deadline. Wait for the last minute. JMO.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Sounds about right, I tried calling today and got the answering machine on three different numbers

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Alright.....I'm in!!!!! Got a call from one of the organizers today and they confimed I am registered.

So, will meet at Bennigan's at 7am and roll out at 7:15. Check In opens at 7:30. So all those registered, be there, so we can roll in together and make a grand entrance, Wickedstangs style.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey all, I just got the email confirmation. As I was reading it, it said at check in they will assign parking space number. I don't know if that meant your show number, but I suggest when we get there, let's check in together so we can ensure we are parked next to each other.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
They will assign parking by class, but, seeing as how we are all in the same class... I don't see any problems with us all being parked together, especially if we show up together. (Bennigans parking lot at 0700)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I agree Steve, we are all in the same class. So I guess we won't have to move once we're park. 0700 tomorrow, Bennigan's.