• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Want to Buy PI cams & intake

Ferocious

Chula Vista
This summer i'll be doing a PI swap on my car.
If anyone has a set of PI cams (preferably 2001+) or a PI intake (w/aluminum crossover), please let me know.

Thanks.

2K7GTCS

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe the Stage 1 Kit from Online-Racer.com includes everything you need: heads, cams, intake, and all hardware and gaskets, for about $1700?

Of course, if you're lucky, you can buy it off of CRAIGSLIST for only $400!!!!!!!

kit1.jpg

Ferocious

Chula Vista
I'm not 100% certain, but I believe the Stage 1 Kit from Online-Racer.com includes everything you need: heads, cams, intake, and all hardware and gaskets, for about $1700?

Of course, if you're lucky, you can buy it off of CRAIGSLIST for only $400!!!!!!!

kit1.jpg

$400? Thats an amazing deal. If i have some money leftover after installing my gears, i'll jump on this offer.

Keep an eye out on all the nationwide forums for a kit.

Yeah, i've been snooping around the corral for the past few weeks. I've PM'd a few guys, but no amazing deals yet.

navyellis

Might have a professional products typhoon II intake manifold if you still need the parts. I think there is that, the upper plentum and a 75mm BBK throttle body. message me if your still interested. Parts are in San Diego.