• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pics From The La Jolla Car Show

Red

Had a great WS showing of 7 cars at the show. Had about I'm guessing 100 cars total at the show and I got 3 place...WOOT. Ken also won the 50/50 raffle again for 156 dollars. Grats Ken. Here's some pics on the day.

I want to welcome Paul to WS. This is his 2012 GT 500

IMG_6737.jpg

IMG_6758.jpg

2K7GTCS

Congrats to Red and Ken! This was a great location for a car show. Busy area with lot's of shops, restaurants, and, well, the OCEAN...

Red has our Club pretty well covered, so here are some shots from the rest of the show:

Nuts4Cars_01.jpg

Nuts4Cars_02.jpg

Nuts4Cars_03.jpg

Nuts4Cars_04.jpg

Nuts4Cars_05.jpg

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Great pics, looks like everyone had a good time. I could not make this one, wife was in the hospital with the Flu. These small infections lead to big proglems for her. She is back home now, after seven days, and is doing better. Hopefully, I'll be able to get out this weekend to go racing.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Great pics, looks like everyone had a good time. I could not make this one, wife was in the hospital with the Flu. These small infections lead to big proglems for her. She is back home now, after seven days, and is doing better. Hopefully, I'll be able to get out this weekend to go racing.

Glad to see the wife is doing better. Family always come first. Give her our best regards.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Love the blue 500. Favorite one to come out since 07. Great pics and congrats Red, you start the addition for a trophy room yet? Still remember getting parked next to you at a show. I was done before they started.

Hopefully be able to get back there and join you all for these things.

Gib

Reactions: Red

GhostRider

Wow!! That looks like you guys had an awesome time!! Very nice pictures too! Great way to rep the club! Congrats to Shawn and Ken for the win and placement!!