• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

PLEASE READ;

Jon

Donator
As I have ran out of idea's on where to go to Wicked Wednesdays (not because there isn't enough places, but because there isn't places with enough parking), I'm starting to ask members to host the WW at their house. I know a few members before have said that they could host it so I've been asking around.

I've already spoke to Ryan (Navyguy6681) about hosting a WW as his house. The idea brought up by him was to have a potluck kind of dinner, everyone decides on what they want and we all chip in (especially since his wifes pregnant). So what I want to know is would everyone be ok with this? We can organize a thread with the date & time and what everyone wants to bring so no ones left in the dark on this. Me personally, I want to host this on a weekend so we have all day to kick back and relax instead of being at work (boo!)... So let me know your inputes on this and we'll begin arranging.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
If you all were in Everrett area I would say to try Kidd Valley drive inn. They used to have a get together weekly throughout the summer.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Something like this would deffinatley have to happen on a weekend. It could be planned and can happen. There is still a few places we haven't hit out in town, subway, quiznos, wendy's, jack in the box, applebees, pizza and the park and there are a couple small resturaunts. so having places to go is not a problem. We could even change it to every other week it's all up to the chapter members. We could also plan a drive inn night.
We are open to any suggestions so get them rolling in.

Jon

Donator
Yeah it's just those places are tight on parking, we could swing Applebees & Jack in the box but the other ones would be tight

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well we are gonna have to make it work since someone has been asking me why we haven't gone to them places. Regardless of parking we should try each place atleast once and if we decide it's not a good place then we take it off of our list.

Murdock

Oak Harbor, Wa chapter
Give me a couple weeks to work on this I might be able to swing something where I work if you guy's are up for it.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Murdock see what you can do and you should mention where you work at. Then we can see if it will be a weekday or weekend meet. Jon we still need to plan a weekend cruise to sonics.

Reactions: Jon

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
If you do a sonics cruise when I am off we could all make it up as well... and get all 3 chapters together

Jon

Donator
Hell yeah we do, either this weekend or the weekend after next since Phil has duty next weekend.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
If you do a sonics cruise when I am off we could all make it up as well... and get all 3 chapters together

Which sonics are you talking about though? The one closest for us is in Ferndale but we coould possibly do a meet in Seattle and hang out for the day.

navyguy6681

Barbie
Donator
I agree if something like that is done it should be on a weekend. But i also think we should try the other places to.

Murdock

Oak Harbor, Wa chapter
It has a very nice resurant but its a bit on the smaller side so I'm not sure how much they would freak out when like 30 people walked in wanting to sit together lol

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
LOL maybe if we go there we can get a head count and reserve a spot. Do they let kids in the resturaunt?