• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Powder coated rims

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I finally got my rims powder coated black. I really needed them done after my curb incident in Seattle. But anyway here are few pics. I will post a whole pic of the stang when ever it decides to stop raining.IMG_1006.JPGIMG_1015.JPGIMG_1025.JPGDSC_0057.JPGDSC_0072.JPGDSC_0073.JPGDSC_0075.JPGDSC_0077.JPG

Kube

Donator
Where did you get them done dude? I have some stuff I am thinking of getting done...plus how was the cost?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Antoinette likes the center caps black. I may pop them off and redo them black. Kube give me a call.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Yeah I think the black center caps would look better but I like the look for your car! Great job!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Dude, your car is going to look mean with those wheels. I do like the black center caps. I think it will make the red Roush pop even more.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Antoinette said the red center cap looks like a clown nose, i said well thats perfect for me.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
The camera takes good pics, it hides the dirt. Ya it's gonna be a good cruise. Your gonna like your stang with a tune it will wake it up some. Ben got his last week i think and now he wants to race.