• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Project WIKDGTCS :)

You've got a stable of Mustangs. Too bad you don't live in a rural area. You could call it Mustang Ranch. You should turn Project WIKDGTCS into a show car with some performance modifications. Give Red and David some competition in the GTCS class in MITB 2013.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Very Nice Emilio. You better thank Monica for letting you have a new Mustang. Hope you guys had a great Xmas!

Gib

Congrats. She is right learn from the 500. keep it clean. Appearance mods only I say, but we know you will not resist. If by chance you don't resist a road race suspension type package would do nicely then come play with Northern and I.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Congrats. She is right learn from the 500. keep it clean. Appearance mods only I say, but we know you will not resist. If by chance you don't resist a road race suspension type package would do nicely then come play with Northern and I.
Lol we will see its my DD

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Geez, guess the kids aren't going to college!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids college is taken care of.. Wouldnt do it if i couldnt afford it. It is about not quiting and finishing what I start. Pays off...

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2