• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

PROJECT WIKDLX

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I thought this was going to be your daily driver. You're putting 4.10s in it? Might as well drive the GT500.
Its is going to be daily driver with a little pep in it.. Not going crazy with it..

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Very nice, hope you pick a good engine builder to put it all together. We have a few pushrod motors in the club that are struggling!!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Look what the stork brought me..:)
2012-08-08_21-53-32_614.jpg2012-08-08_21-53-42_125.jpg2012-08-08_21-54-00_632.jpg2012-08-08_21-54-20_11.jpg

Just got the New AFR renegade 185 heads
Comp Cam and Roller Rockers

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
God I miss that car. Glad to see that you are doing all this really cool stuff to it. It looks really good. And I love the wheels. With all that stuff on there you better be able to go faster than the 9.98 that I did in it at Qualcomm, lol.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Don't bother me with these empty updates. I want to see some real shit next time. :BigGrin:
YAWN!!!!!!! still waiting

Ok here the pics car should be tuned and ready in a couple of days..

The old Rack replaced with a Flaming River
DSC_9815.JPG

Look at that 347 and still looks stock and the A/C still works awesome...
DSC_9818.JPG

Here is WIKDLX getting back together..
DSC_9822.JPG

Here is the tired old 302 with over 900,000 plus miles and still ticking.. Sorry (SOLD)
DSC_9823.JPGDSC_9834.JPG

Front Coil overs and Camber and Caster Plates are waiting to go in.. Decide to buy Tubular Control Arms to go with the Tubular K-member.
DSC_9835.JPG

Here is the Tubular K-member, Just ordered Tubular A-arms and get reid of the stock piece.. Also waiting on the new Flaming River Steering Shaft, The old piece not aligning right.
DSC_9840.JPG