• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pulled the triggerrrrr...

Shane361

Seeing everyone in their new 5.0s got me jelous:rofl: So I spent the better pat of the day at the dealership working out the deal. Got the color I wanted(sterling grey metallic) with the Brembo brake package and HIDs. Love the fact I can listen to my Iphone on the stereo even if it's in my pocket...sinc is cool! :rock: Now its time for mods... rims, tires, springs, subs, amp, CAI, cross drilled slotted rotors, alarm. -Shane

northerncountry

Damn bro didn't you just drop a but load into your Cobra ? but very very cool I thought about doing it but I thought I had too much in mine but Now HMM LOL

Shane361

Yeah, I dropped most of my deployment money into the Cobra... Financed most of this car though with only 2 grand down. Good thing is my Cobra is almost paid off so that money will go on this.-Shane

Maverick

Seeing everyone in their new 5.0s got me jelous:rofl: So I spent the better pat of the day at the dealership working out the deal. Got the color I wanted(sterling grey metallic) with the Brembo brake package and HIDs. Love the fact I can listen to my Iphone on the stereo even if it's in my pocket...sinc is cool! :rock: Now its time for mods... rims, tires, springs, subs, amp, CAI, cross drilled slotted rotors, alarm. -Shane

Shane man - you have to post some Pictures Bro.

:postpics:

Shane361

Not my best camera....memory stick to it is at work...where I dont need it...
DSC00567.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

DSC00571.jpg

DSC00572.jpg

DSC00573.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

Maverick

Just wait till you hit the 500 mile mark. That should be about the time that your factory tune kicks in. Then you have a beast on your hands.

oh and nice car man - like the small touchs you got on the 5.0

Shane361

I forgot all about the 500 mile thing! NICE!! I cant wait to do the rims, springs, exhaust, tint, stereo.....ha

Ford1288

Donator
So who is gonna get more attention, the cobra or 5.0? Quite a beautiful garage your gonna have.

Shane361

So who is gonna get more attention, the cobra or 5.0? Quite a beautiful garage your gonna have.

Good question...I think the HP junkies will like the Cobra better. Both are beautiful to me it's hard me to even say. They both serve their purpose I guess. My clutch is in..so the Cobra should be done within the month....sure miss her. Gotta feeling though she will take the back seat to the GT for a while as I need alot of mods for the GT now. Not going to boost the GT, daily driver but all the normal bolt-ons are in need. Springs, axle back, tint and my sub/amp are first on the list. -Shane