• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Putting in my resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeBit

Im officially resigning as an "official" member Im more than happy to come to events and cruises in the area but I don't want the drama of being the guy who gives Wickedstangs a bad name cause I like to go fast sometimes or I decide to do a burnout....I completely understand the reasoning just I'm an individual and like to do what I want when I want without anyone telling me what to do......I did 6 yrs in the army and I'm a free man now lol anyway love the club and everyone i have met and hope to keep being involved in some way and still like to come to the forum just not going to have the banner or do the meeting thing anymore.

Thanks,
Snakebit

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Im officially resigning as an "official" member Im more than happy to come to events and cruises in the area but I don't want the drama of being the guy who gives Wickedstangs a bad name cause I like to go fast sometimes or I decide to do a burnout....I completely understand the reasoning just I'm an individual and like to do what I want when I want without anyone telling me what to do......I did 6 yrs in the army and I'm a free man now lol anyway love the club and everyone i have met and hope to keep being involved in some way and still like to come to the forum just not going to have the banner or do the meeting thing anymore.

Thanks,
Snakebit

Now what brought this on?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member

Thanks,
Snakebit

Hey bro i'm gonna give you a call tonight.

ben

Banned
he may have been harrassed like some of the guys up on whidbey. had a couple guys quit cause of it

Thanks,
Snakebit

I for one am not going to twist your arm or convince you otherwise. I totally respect you more than anything for your position and your decision to part ways officially with the club rather than discredit it's foundation for being. I am sure this is in response to the post named "Thank you" and I for one thank you. This clubs mantra is no for everyone and I for one will never force anyone to drink the Kool-Aid...lol There are events where the property owners are the organizers and they encourage burnouts and in those instances it may be ok because it is their private property, but even then common sense must take preceedence. I have met you before and do enjoy hanging with you and you are welcome to hang anytime you want in my book. Nuff respect once again just be mindfull and as safe as possible doing what you do brother...again nuff respect and thanks for being honest with yourself and the club.

R/
Soji aka "V.I. Massive"

2K7GTCS

Now what brought this on?

Um, it's not a mystery --> I know we have not had any instances but this is just a reminder and thank you everyone for all your cooperation.

The banner can sometimes feel like a chastity belt. I like to drive enthusiastically, but never burnout, speed, or race on public streets. Still, my car is loud, flashy, and fast. I would deeply regret bringing any trouble upon the club.
Heck, most folks don't even bother to say so. They quietly remove the banner, then just go about their own lives, never to be seen again...

Ford1288

Donator
This is the reason I don't put wickedstangs banners or anything on my car. I do some stupid stuff and I dot want to give anyone a bad name. However it's pretty easy to behave at events and cruises.

No reason you couldn't do both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it would be interesting to have one of those Reusable vinyls so you can just remove the vinyl if you want to have your mischief days and put it back on when you're with the club.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, there is a reasoning, I posted this.. Not going to get into details, or saying any names but, a local club in Southern California is being targeted by local authorities. I am happy it is not us... Again Thank You

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Just to back up Emilio's last post, I as well am not going to get into details on a local club in Southern California being targeted by authorities. But it's reliable information and true. Trust me, our club doesn't need to have these issues. I have been in the club for over 3 years and have been proud at how we have conducted ourselves here in San Diego. With that, enough said. Be safe!

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
All these posts because someone got butt hurt over having to behave and respect the law. If you dont like it, scrape your sticker and move to Oceanside with the other idiots that terrorize the streets. Better yet, put a Stangpede sticker on your car. GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!

Most people in this club have left a few black marks on the street. Just keep your brain in tact when you hit 100mph and be respecful to the community. GEEEZZZZZ is this a recycle of prior members who get butt hurt.

Once again, if you get "BUTT HURT" easily, please go somewhere else with your DRAMA!!!

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
All these posts because someone got butt hurt over having to behave and respect the law. If you dont like it, scrape your sticker and move to Oceanside with the other idiots that terrorize the streets. Better yet, put a Stangpede sticker on your car. GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!

Most people in this club have left a few black marks on the street. Just keep your brain in tact when you hit 100mph and be respecful to the community. GEEEZZZZZ is this a recycle of prior members who get butt hurt.

Once again, if you get "BUTT HURT" easily, please go somewhere else with your DRAMA!

Dont really see where anyone is getting so called BUTT HURT for just having the respect for us as a club to say that hey he might want to burnout and street race (which is HIS decision) and not bring the clubs name into it. No disrespect but your opinion on it is the only thing i can see that will bring drama to this post.. Kind of out there post being he just let us know he was leaving and for what reasons and i really think that shows what kind of a person he is for doing that.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-11.jpeg

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Sorry, saw it and thought that it would be funny.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Dont really see where anyone is getting so called BUTT HURT for just having the respect for us as a club to say that hey he might want to burnout and street race (which is HIS decision) and not bring the clubs name into it. No disrespect but your opinion on it is the only thing i can see that will bring drama to this post.. Kind of out there post being he just let us know he was leaving and for what reasons and i really think that shows what kind of a person he is for doing that.
If anyone would like to leave, it's quite easy. You scrape your banner and move along. Posting up here, is looking for drama.

I spent 6 years in the Army and now I'm a free man....Drama statement. Not to mention three other posts that contain DRAMA. This post is a waste of time and hard drive space!!!:mad:

Kube

Donator
I agree with Mustangcwo..if you want to quit being part of the club for any reason just scrape the sticker and go about your life. Anyone who posts up here that they are resigning and then explains why; is just looking for some kind of response.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
If anyone would like to leave, it's quite easy. You scrape your banner and move along. Posting up here, is looking for drama.

I spent 6 years in the Army and now I'm a free man....Drama statement. Not to mention three other posts that contain DRAMA. This post is a waste of time and hard drive space!!!:mad:
Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion right wrong or indifferent...

ben

Banned
damn guys u need to get a life he was just being nice. im not tryn to piss anyone off but come on he can post what he wants when he wants. there was no drama till somebody caused it oh that would b mustangcwo. man im telling ya peeps need to something better than type about dumb stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.