• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Queen Mary Carshow Pics 18Sep2011

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Who got the trophies? Pics look nice and seemed like it was a GREAT show. The sunny California skies look really good!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Who got the trophies? Pics look nice and seemed like it was a GREAT show. The sunny California skies look really good!

Bullet_Brett, Red, Roushed2, PBVinny, Dave Palmer (can't remember screenname, SVT Vert), Vaporyized, sdsubzero4.
Ok, I can't count. Should be 7 of 8 classes. I was tired yesterday. :)

Red also has pictures of the awardees.

Red

Here's some of the pics I took.

IMG_5788.jpg

IMG_5790.jpg

IMG_5793.jpg

IMG_5794.jpg

IMG_5797.jpg

IMG_5738.jpg

IMG_5740.jpg

I also met SVT Gurl at the show....Very hot
IMG_5752.jpg

More pics-----> http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/mustangs at the quween mary/?start=all

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
Seems as if it was a wonderful event on a nice day. Sorry I had to miss it - again.

I have to say, though, I just don't get some of the stuff I see in those excellent photographs. Maybe my brain is getting stiff with old age, but there are a few vehicles there I would consider wasted bandwidth. They likely look better in person, eh?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Seems as if it was a wonderful event on a nice day. Sorry I had to miss it - again.

I have to say, though, I just don't get some of the stuff I see in those excellent photographs. Maybe my brain is getting stiff with old age, but there are a few vehicles there I would consider wasted bandwidth. They likely look better in person, eh?

Gotta show the good and the bad. This way, people could see what NOT to do with their Mustangs.

Reactions: Red