• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Race Car Install Day 07MAR2010 (Miramar) **TODAY**

ears

looks like ws is takin over the hobby shop!

hell we should just rent out the entire shop!

that would be sick as hell!!!!!!!

see this is one of the things i love most about this club. people alwayse doin car related sh*it together!!!!!!

ears

ill do what i can to be there. otherwise ill probably be either at work. or watching mikey!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, Our Race Car Install date has been rescheduled for March 7, 2010 at Mira Mar Auto Hobby Shop...

Race Car Install Day Sunday 07MAR2010 (Miramar) RESCHEDULED

All, just received UPS tracking numbers for the items listed below. We have reschedule the install for the following week.

1. Edge Racing Converters ( in Route)
2. Compucar Nitrous Kit (Standing by)
3. B&M Ratchet Shifter (Standing by)
4. TCI Manual Valve Body (In Route)
5. 4R70W J-MOD.

Thank you all for understanding.. And STFU Orange395w :)

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I have been waiting on parts from the east coast and they are taking forever to get here.... No Problem E. I understand.

Ford1288

Donator
Wow, its getting all that? Should see a huge improvement! Hopefully I will be able to make it there now with the reschedule.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
If I can't make it, can you do me a favor? Can you pull the guage that you didn't use that I gave you out of the back of the car, I need it.

M

Mustangcwo

Sounds like there will be a great turnout for this install event. I can bring some dogs if someone can pick up some buns!!!

This is going to be an above average install day. The J-Mod will be taking up most of my time and the rest of the car will be left to the trusted agents. Lets have some fun and get WickedFox back on the track.

Emilio, where is the car going after the install? I have a Cobra that needs to park in my driveway.