• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ramona High School Car Show

Red

I just got a call and E-mail from Ramona high School asking if I would attened there car show this next weekend on 5-3-14. Looks like fun. Just seeing if anybody else would like to come with me.

Hello Shawn ( RED)

I am emailing as a follow up to a phone call from one of our band parents this morning.

The Ramona High School Band is hosting a Cars & Crafts Show on May 3rd at Ramona High School from 9 am - 2 pm. We would like to extend an invitation for you to attend. Join us for cool cars, hot jazz, sweet treats and creative creations. The award winning High School Jazz Band will provide entertainment throughout the day.

I have attached a flyer and registration form. If you are interested in attending please reply to this email with your name, year, make & model of your car as well as your t-shirt size by this Friday (final day t-shirts to be ordered). If you reply via email you will be pre-registered and can pay your $25 registration fee the morning of the event (rather than the $30 at the gate fee).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hoping you can join us on May 3rd!

Attachments

• Car Show Flyer Final.pdf
    584.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Car Show Flyer Final.pdf
    584.4 KB · Views: 120

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If anyone is interested in going, we will meet at Denny's on Mollison Ave in El Cajon. Right off I-8. We will meet at 7 and leave around 7:15 or as soon as all who replied arrived.