• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Rcing

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
How many of you are into RC cars/boats/planes?

I would like to gauge how many are doing it?

sflux.jpg

I working on getting mine back into action...

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
I have built 2 R/C cars for my son, many more for other people..I currently have 1 Helo,1 seaplane, 3 Submarines, a Light Cruiser, and a Destroyer and another submarine and a Light Carrier in the works.. Yep I am deep into R/C.. I see from the pic that you have the 1/10 scale HPI Mustang body, what chassis are you running? What radio are you using, speed control, motors, batteries etc...

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I have a nitro car that needs some work. Really could use some help on it though.

I used to fly at miramar until i ran out of gas waiting for some "O's" with turbine r/c jets doing touch and go's by the time i came in i ran out of fuel short of the runway and the cross wind had it's way with me as i glided in. To make a long story short the damage has been repaired, but i haven't flown it since.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
I plan to build another 1/10 scale car, I think I will use an associated chassis, electric, brushless motor/speed control set up and an HPI Mustang S-197 body (made to look like my car) should be an 80 to 95 MPH car.. If anyone wants a 1/10 scale body painted up to match thier real car I humbly offer my services.

Shane361

I have built 2 R/C cars for my son, many more for other people..I currently have 1 Helo,1 seaplane, 3 Submarines, a Light Cruiser, and a Destroyer and another submarine and a Light Carrier in the works.. Yep I am deep into R/C.. I see from the pic that you have the 1/10 scale HPI Mustang body, what chassis are you running? What radio are you using, speed control, motors, batteries etc...

Knew you would be in here!

Bought one a few years ago I need to get a new body for. Fast for an all wheel drive electric! -Shane