• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Rear Seat Delete (RSD) Kit

M

Mustangcwo

Guys, I'm installing a rear seat delete kit in my sons car. I can make a template out of cardboard, but that sucks and takes a long time. Hopefully, one of you have a Rear Seat Delete and I can copy the pattern from your vehicle. Please let me know if you have a RSD I can copy. Any mustang 96 - 2004, except 2003-2004 cobra, will work. Thanks for looking and HOOK A BROTHA UP!!!!

I will make a master template and post up the install for others to follow once I get the project started. Then the club will have the template to use on other vehicles.

I'll have him bring the car by the build tomorrow at Miramar.

ears

uuuhhhh..... why dont you just measure the holes and cut accordingly? this is what i have plans on doin!!

joker

todd if u find one i would lov to get that template from u cuz thats something i was thinking in doing

M

Mustangcwo

uuuhhhh..... why dont you just measure the holes and cut accordingly? this is what i have plans on doin!!

I want it to look professional :nonono: not like Ears did it.

M

Mustangcwo

i want pics!!!!

I haven't worked on the delete yet. Just installed new 6X9 speakers in the rear and left the Mach covers on the top. Next will be the delete kit, subs and amps. The son has to wait for his next check to roll in before he buys more equipment.

M

Mustangcwo

She is doint fine. Throws an occasional check engine light and an ABS light. I have to pull the ABS sensors, clean them off and see if that clears it up.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
what code does it throw with the check engine? it used to do it because i removed all the smog shiznit

M

Mustangcwo

I have not checked the codes, if it is because of the EGR, I'll have to install an eliminator kit :rock:

M

Mustangcwo

The rear seat delete kit is installed and looks good. My son will be showing it off tomorrow night at Hooters, then he'll post up the pics later.