• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Recruiting Cruise

1 Wkd T-Top

Donator
We will be cruising around the Island to hang out and to try and get some new members Saturday the 21st. We will meet up at the old dealership at 1100 and then roll out. My Dad will probably be late I guess he learned that from Emilio. Hope to see you there.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We will be cruising around the island to hang out and to try and get some new members Saturday the 21st. we will meet up at the old dealership. hope to see sdsubzero4 there.

A little far for me to travel. Anyways, I will be in Vegas this weekend. Thanks tho.

tkeinia

We will be cruising around the island to hang out and to try and get some new members Saturday the 21st. we will meet up at the old dealership. hope to see tkeinia there.

i think i got it, does your user name automaticaly appear when you view this thread?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Yes! We need to get some more active members for this area. The warmer months are almost here so that means the car shows and cruises are going to start. I will talk to the other club to try and get them to come out too.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
unfortunatly i work at 4 that day so wont be able to make it :(... you know i would if i could but i will see you on the 20th!!!

ben

Banned
depends on what time. im going to do an install for a girls gt that day

ben

Banned
k. i will see if she wants to cruise first then take care of the part

Kube

Donator
I won't be at this cruise fellas...got the gas tank out and need to do some work under the car before I put the new one in...