• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Remember the Fallen

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
Here are a few pictures from todays show.

Who was the big winner today???

Here is a clue.....

DSCF5649.jpg

Still dont know here is another.....

DSCF5645.jpg

Congrats Red!!

DSCF5647.jpg

DSCF5607.jpg

DSCF5681.jpg

Here are the rest....

http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy201/blueboss12/Remember the Fallen/

Red

Had a great time on Friday the day before the show. A few drinks in the hotel jacuzzi
IMG_4313.jpg

A night out for all you can eat steak dinner.
IMG_4338.jpg

And to finish the night a local car gathering at the Lowe's parking lot. What a turn out.
IMG_4362.jpg

Then on Saturday the Remember The Fallen car Show.

IMG_4376.jpg

IMG_4492.jpg

IMG_4487.jpg

IMG_4441.jpg

And where was Emilio during all this?

IMG_4509.jpg

Good times as always. I also want to thank Dennis for making this happen.

Here's more pics------> http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/Remember The Fallen/?start=all

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Thanks so much guys for taking the time to make it out for the event. I personally had a great time like always hanging out with everyone Friday and Saturday. I hope you guys all had a safe drive back down to SD and waiting to get together with everyone once again. also anyone that isnt on my Facebook look up Davis Officer and add me as a friend

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Dennis, once again an excellent job putting together an excellent show. I had a great time. Also thank you for your hospitality for opening up your home for a post show get together.

It was not only a great show, but a great weekend all together. We had a great time Friday night with a all you can eat steak dinner and at the Cruise in at the Lowe's parking lot. Wickedstangs was the hit, we "wowed" the locals with our beautiful and powerful Mustangs. In fact, several of us were "invited" to demonstrate what we have under our hoods. Of course these invitations were kindly refused. Thank you Ethan (IgottaV8) for making it up Friday night to join the Friday crew at Lowe's.

Thank you Tim (Blueboss) for making up Saturday morning and joining us for the cruise in to the show. It is quite a sight cruising in with 8 hot looking Mustangs into the show.

Can't wait for next year's 3rd Remember the Fallen.

2011GT500

I had a blast hanging out going to the track may 27 to see some real 1/4 mile times

northerncountry

Gov computers suck, I got the duty today. I sure wish I could have made it up there Hopfuly I will be back from deployment for the 3rd.

98Stang

how long did it take you to figure out how to park like that?? its identical colors on each side, or is it just a coincidence? lol

2K7GTCS

how long did it take you to figure out how to park like that?? its identical colors on each side, or is it just a coincidence? lol
The white cars were already in place when someone realized it would only take three moves to align them this way. Cool, huh!