• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Renegade Performance

Black*Death

Just had some work done there for a TPS and throttle body issue. Also searched for a vacuum leak for me. Very reasonably priced.

these guys are 2 ex JBA employees who broke out on there own. They have a 3rd guy Ed there with some sick cars..namely 2 GT500's. One with full Grigg's suspension.

Also, it looks like they will bill in 15 minute intervals...(edited by wickedstangs)

Link below with phone and address.

I really want these guys to succeed because I see them as having the potential to build a solid Mustang shop in San Diego. They will only succeed if people use them....and more importantly if they do soild work and treat people with respect...We'll see.

http://www.mustangsandmotorsports.com/

northerncountry

thanks black death. I have been out the there shop many times just to bs and talk road racing with them. I am looking forward to using them also ( won't be for a while) but when I get some cams I will have them install and port and polish my heads( giggidy LOL ). Thanks for letting us know that they charge on a time scale and not hourly thats cool.

Stangguy

Hey Guys,

We just launched our website. Check it out and let me what you think. There will be a lot more to it shortly. Soon we will have an online store. Check back next week to see our blog as well will post pictures and info on some of your cars we are going to work on!

Greg

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Can you put me on there? You can do a rear-end shot, that's my good side :)

Stangguy

If your talking about your car no problem, but if you want a picture of you up there you'll have to wait till i get a wide lens for your rear end :p