• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Renegade Performance

Stangguy

We will be posting some pictures and progress of some of your cars that we are working on in the shop on our blog. Check it out when you guys get a chance

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We will be posting some pictures and progress of some of your cars that we are working on in the shop on our blog. Check it out when you guys get a chance

I'll see you in the morning when I bring mine in tomorrow. May have a couple more things for you guys to put in for me. More pictures for the blog. LOL!

Screamin03

sdsubro - saw your car at the shop. Nice looking ride and looks like you got plenty of goodies going on there too!

Screamin03

Just got back from RPMM and had a good experience. This is my first experience at a shop in San Diego (I'm from Colorado) so I can't compare to any others but now that my '97 Cobra is not here I'll definitely be using them again in the near future.

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
no my cobra his sn95. car feels real nice. these guys had me back on the road in about a 1 day turn around. thanks to all at RPMM. another happy customer.

Screamin03

no my cobra his sn95. car feels real nice. these guys had me back on the road in about a 1 day turn around. thanks to all at RPMM. another happy customer.

Well, you have a nice Cobra! Does the new rear end make a big difference? It's something that has been on my mind to do...

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
well its lighter, and geared. i am still getting used to the new exhaust sound. and the rear springs feel a bit stiffer than the irs springs. the car plants me back in the seat so i am just wondering how this thing is gonna launch with a 5g clutch drop.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Man these guys did a good job. Everything feels reel good, they even fixed my clutch while they were at it. Everything is hooked up and working really well!! They fabricated mounting points so that I could use DSG's Exhaust. Definently will be going back their soon. Will take a while to get used to everything, but I can't wait to do a run up Palomar.

2nd2none

is the shop in the back of the building? I drove down Kurtz today and was looking for the shop but never saw it.

M

Mustangcwo

Yes, the shop is in the rear of the building. Just drive up the side and you cannot miss all the cars on the lift. These guys are turning out some good products and a good price. I hope they continue to work with our club to build a good relationship. Seeing is believing and they are off to a great start. Believe me, that takes a lot for me to say. I do not trust many shops....for good reasons.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I have no complaint on mine. For what I needed done, their turnaround time was excellent. And the price is good.

2nd2none

Just had the FRPP FR3 handling pack installed at Renegade. Greg is great. I'll definately be going back to them for any future mods. As for price on the install......WOW...Mossy Ford wanted $825, JBA quoted me $950 (yowza), and Renegade did it for $360! He also posted a blog of the install on their website. He mentioned they're looking at getting a dyno for the shop in the next month or 2.

Mach1Marauder

well its lighter, and geared. i am still getting used to the new exhaust sound. and the rear springs feel a bit stiffer than the irs springs. the car plants me back in the seat so i am just wondering how this thing is gonna launch with a 5g clutch drop.

MACH1 stock rear springs FTMFW!:rock::rock: