• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Requesting a few sea-tac guys for a hand...

V6PowerMaster

WS Sea-Tac
Donator
ok so i have a mustang gt bumper i need to install...hopefully by this weekend. i do need a few hands for this job. anyone up to help for a few hours? snacks drinks included. :)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I live to far, but will be in Bremerton on Sat for Kustome Kar show. I can go earlier if you wanna meet out there and do it.

I got you for thursday after work. I know you wanna have it on for the Kustom Kar show on Saturday. maybe we can get a few more Sea-Tac area hands to help you out. Edit the post wth the address you need us at. All please post up and give a fellow Wicked brother a hand or two....

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Hey as I posted many times... my garage is open. If you want to come out WED I am off and bremerton chapter is doing our wicked wed at A&W that night. There will be plenty of hot rods as well as our chapter there...
I can help you put it on your car no problem

V6PowerMaster

WS Sea-Tac
Donator
Hey quick shout out to bremerton chapter thanx for the offers i will keep you posted if things dont work out here.
On another note lets aim for thursday early evening-ish

My address is as follows

32504 181 Ave SE
Auburn, WA 98092

i have tools and the like. also anyone good at wiring wanna help wire them foglights up that would be great. Ford wants 320 bucks for the wiring harness and switch... ++

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I believe you will need the switch for sure. Cause when we turn on our fog lights you turn it a 1/4 to parking light area and pull out. Does your V-6 have this option. I am mech
I dont do electric

Jon

Donator
Where'd you get your bumper & how much did it cost to get it painted? I'm on the look out of getting a cheap GT bumper & converting mine to dual.

V6PowerMaster

WS Sea-Tac
Donator
ATTENTION. GONNA HAVE TO CANCEL TONIGHT IN LIGHT OF THE FACT I NEED A FEW PARTS AND WORK TODAY WILL BE TOO LONG. SORRY GUYS

txmach302

so i'm guessing this got put on hold from the post, so when is this going to happen, i wouldn't mind helpin if the timing is right

ASh

txmach302

Ok kewl, i guess i should have paid alittle more attention at the cruise, i'm busy talkin with everyone for the most part and not looking at the cars to much

ASh