• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

ROUSH font

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Does anyone know what the font is called for the ROUSH windshield banner? I have been searching 3 days for it. I have came close but not close enough. any help would be appreciated.
thanks

Lynch Mob

Carver, MA
Emilio!!! Where are u? speaking of banners i need a new banner for my car Wickedstangs/wolverine. u have it saved on ur comp. my car is going for a photo shoot next month to hopefully get in a magazine for the stegemeir port job that i did, so i figured id represent!!! my banner is getting old and faded

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Albert ROUSH doesn't have a font you can just use you have to make it like I did...

Lynch Mob anytime....

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Albert take a picture of it and use magic software and with your signblazer program edit it...

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Why dont you call roush. I think there banners are actually cheap. If it was me
I would just put a wickedstangs banner on there and call it good :)

Phil I am not you! My stang came with the ROUSH banner on the front and I think I WILL keep it that way! I have the WS banner on the back and on my fron grill so there is no reason for me to have it on the front twice.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry albo I have no cheese to go with that:cry:. (wine) lol

Phil I am not you! My stang came with the ROUSH banner on the front and I think I WILL keep it that way! I have the WS banner on the back and on my fron grill so there is no reason for me to have it on the front twice.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
There is no winers just HATERS. We have been thru this conversation before. IDK why it's still brought up.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am far from HATER. I rep WS every where I go day and night 24/7 I have boxers that say WS.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Roush.jpg

Albert.. Look at that and I only charge 15 dollars delivered...:)