• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Salute The Military Day

2K7GTCS

Not to be a bubble buster, but the deadline for pre-registration to participate at this event closed on May 11th.
Also, from their website, "* Cars must be quicker than 7.00ET to compete in this event.*"
:p

It should be a great event to attend and watch. I'm thinking about going.

As for racing, RaceLegal is running this Friday at Qualcomm stadium starting at 6:00 p.m.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, I will be racing at this event.. I have been contacted and my car is ready. Flyer was submitted months ago... I am out on a vengeance..:)

2K7GTCS

Guys, I will be racing at this event.. I have been contacted and my car is ready. Flyer was submitted months ago... I am out on a vengeance..:)

Well shut my mouth. I sure don't want to miss that. I'll be there for sure!

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Well shut my mouth. I sure don't want to miss that. I'll be there for sure!
7.00 or better cars are eligible to run, hopefully the WickedStangs Cars that run will not bring shame upon our club by not making the minimum ET.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
7.00 or better cars are eligible to run, hopefully the WickedStangs Cars that run will not bring shame upon our club by not making the minimum ET.
You need stop drinking all that Haterade and start congratulating...

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Just installed a Level 1 Drag Race Rear Package done.. Fingers Crossed hope I do good..
photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPG

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Got my first pass spun a little going to lower tire pressure to 25 see how she does..

uploadfromtaptalk1337447460726.jpg

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2