• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Selling my F-350

yosemiddysam

Donator
I would like to sell my truck. I am not in dire need to sell it but wont need it if I buy a newer Diesel one. The Good.......Truck has a good deal of power with the 460 V8, Body is in pretty good shape with no rust areas, Just got new brakes (front and rear), Rotors, axle seals/bearings, power steering pump and pressure line, rear u-joints, New true dual exhaust with flowmaster knock off's, K&N air filter, decent sterio, decent tires (33X12.50), Interior is in great shape for a 1990, Tranny shifts great, 4X4 works great, and now for the bad. Everyone that knows me knows how meticulas I am with my vehicles so here goes........The paint on the hood/top of fenders has the typical Ford Paint screw up where the clear coat is coming off, the rear door power locks do not work, very small tear in the drivers seat, and that is about it....It does have 160K miles on it so all sales will be AS-IS. I paid 2700 for the truck about 6 months ago and have put quite a bit of money into it. I would like to get 3,000.00 for it but might be able to be talked down just a little. The only reason I am selling this truck is I would feel safer pulling my 25 foot toy hauler across country to Florida with a diesel.

Tommy

Here ya go :hello:

From your thread when you first got it

100_1871.jpg

100_1872.jpg

100_1873.jpg

100_1874.jpg

100_1875.jpg

ears

and might i add, hutrungus!!!!!!!!!! theres more room in the back seat than my truck has in the front seat!!!! good luck yose!!!

oh and its great for haulin around broke down cars that havent ran in years!!!! i would know!!! lolololol!!!!

yosemiddysam

Donator
Not yet but I have only listed it on here. I have duty today so I have to stay here all night. I might try a few other places tomorrow.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Everything is for sale for a price....... I do not plan on selling it now. I have to be totally honest with you though......I felt lost on Gib's cruise today without the wife and kids.........I actually kept checkin my mirror wondering where they were......:-( If anything I would like to trade it for a "RUNNING" Fox Body so she has a Stang again to enjoy cruises and shows.......