• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Semi Pro Photographer Looking for Nice Cars

Dooginfif20

I am a local semi professional photographer. With the purchase of some new gear I am looking to do some "Modified Magazine" style shots. Only problem is is I drive a Honda CR-V. Far from what one would call bad@$$. Anyways looking for people who would be interested. This would be free of course.

Thanks,
Ryan

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
is this for wicked stangs members or everyone? If its for members would really like to see the decal on the front windshield and maybe use them for our calendar and posting up at our Hooters here in SD...

Dooginfif20

is this for wicked stangs members or everyone? If its for members would really like to see the decal on the front windshield and maybe use them for our calendar and posting up at our Hooters here in SD...

Well its for anyone, but if its a member I can photoshop anything you want into the picture.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Doog, weekdays suck shit for me, because by the time im off work its almost dark. Im free most weekends though, and can travel if you have a good spot to head too.

Jon

Donator
Ryan, if your not busy show up tomorrow to Arby's. We're meeting there tomorrow at 6.

crossbreedgt

I'm sure Albert and the others wouldn't mind waiting till youre there.. Some of us stay quite awhile. Text me at (512)547-0163 when you're done and I'll let you kno if we are still there