• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 17, 2011] Mayweather vs. Ortiz (Chula Vista, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
news from the inside.. say Mayweather and Ortiz rigged the game up. And played it as planned. Ortiz does an intentional headbutt, then takes the fall. In the end Mayweather get the wind Floyd and Oretiz gets a rematch delaying a fight with Pacqiao

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
news from the inside.. say Mayweather and Ortiz rigged the game up. And played it as planned. Ortiz does an intentional headbutt, then takes the fall. In the end Mayweather get the wind Floyd and Oretiz gets a rematch delaying a fight with Pacqiao

I SAY BULL. You cannot plan it that well. Ortiz was frustrated, lost his head and lost the fight. ORTIZ is nothing and Pacqiao will be second fiddle, like all the rest.

Kube

Donator
Greatest of his generation?? Need to fight the #1 ranked guy for him to be the greatest of this generation....undefeated is awesome, he's a great fighter...but until he fights the current pound for pound KING....he's second best even with an undefeated record....Manny said he's ready to fight Mayweather....under whatever rules the governing body declares....Floyd has not yet said he's ready....guess he's coming up with some other excuse....but I do agree Ortiz did try some shady stuff before getting slammed with those two shots.....

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Greatest of his generation?? Need to fight the #1 ranked guy for him to be the greatest of this generation....undefeated is awesome, he's a great fighter...but until he fights the current pound for pound KING....he's second best even with an undefeated record....Manny said he's ready to fight Mayweather....under whatever rules the governing body declares....Floyd has not yet said he's ready....guess he's coming up with some other excuse....but I do agree Ortiz did try some shady stuff before getting slammed with those two shots.....

Need I remind everyone that Manny backed out of the fight with Floyd...Manny refused to take blood tests during the training cycle.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4803490

DOPER!!!

Kube

Donator
Manny didn't back out....get the facts straight.....he said he would follow whatever the BOXING COMMISSION put out, WHATEVER they set the rules as....not what Floyd wanted......Floyd refused to fight unless Pac gave into his request..... So, for those making the claim Pac backed out, your wrong....he wants the fight but Floyd doesn't make the rules, the commission does. Just because one guy makes an accusation that doesn't make it fact, look at Floyd when he was 24 compared to Pac at 24...they were about the same size early on, does this mean FLoyd took roids? No...he grew and bulked up natural....anyway....until they fight, I don't think you can put the greatest of their generation on either one without arguing about the other having a claim to that....current number one in the world -Manny vs. the current number two-Floyd....then the argument is over until then it's just one opinion against the other...just interested to see what FLoyd comes up with next....

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Not well put at all, obviously there is a reading problem. Manny's promoter announced, "The fight is OFF". The doper could not stay off the roids long enough to have a clean fight. How is that Floyd's fault??"

Kube

Donator
It was put off because Manny was tired of Floyd and his family's BS and WANTED to fight someone instead of just talking...so he moved on to fight Mosely and Floyd moved on to fight his ex....until they fight, you can say Floyd is better...and I'll say Manny is better....and if they decide to get the fight going I'll give my nod to the winner as the best...leave the rules and tests up to whatever athletic body is going to sanction the fight...split the purse 50/50 and get the fight going....that way no excuses from either fighter, promoter, family member...or whoever else is involed on either side...