• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 19, 2012] Cajon Classic Cars Cruise (El Cajon, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
WickedStangs Mustang Club attend this event on the third Wednesday of each month. Look for us in the "Insurance Store" parking lot or the parking lot next to it. We will be there after 5pm. Good time to meet and hangout with your fellow members and check out some nice classics.

Cajon Classic Car Cruise

When: April 25 - September 26, 2012
October 24, 2012
December 12, 2012
Wednesday evenings, 5pm to 8 pm
Where: Main Street and Magnolia Ave, Downtown
El Cajon, CA (map)
Phone: (619) 334-3000
More info: Event website
Car Cruise Highlights

Located in El Cajon, CA, The Cajon Classic Cruise is Southern California's largest weekly car show, attended by over 50,000 people each year. Each week will feature a different theme, including Muscle Car Mania, Vintage Vans, Flames of Main and much more. The classic cruise runs every Wednesday from April 25 through September 26, 2012. Beyond that, there are two special holiday events: Trunk or Treat on October 24, and Parade of LIghts on December 12.
Four of the car shows, including “Opening Night” on April 25, July 18, September 26 and October 24, will involve a full closure of downtown Main Street between Sunshine and Claydelle Avenues. The additional closures are scheduled for July 18, September 26, and October 24

Schedule for 2012

2012 Car Show Schedule:

April 25: Opening Night (Full Street Closure)
May 2: Cinco de Mayo
May 9: Flames on Main
May 16: Topless Nights (Convertibles)
May 23: Funny Car Frenzy
May 30: Bike Night
June 6: Call of Duty (Military and Police)
June 13: Extreme Horsepower
June 20: Evolution of the Thunderbird
June 27: Rat Rod Rally
July 4: Salute to American Muscle
July 11: Cajon Speed Week
July 18: Off-Road Madness (Full Street Closure)
July 25: T-Buckets Galore
Aug 1: Return to the Horseless Carriage
Aug 8: Dragsters Rule
Aug 15: Evolution of the Camaro
Aug 22: Charger Steve's Starz Carz
Aug 29: Vintage Vans
Sept 5: Evolution of the Mustang
Sept 12: British Invasion
Sept 19: Truck Mania
Sept 26: Thunder on Main (Cacle Cars) (Full Street Closure)
Oct 24: Trunk or Treat (Full Street Closure)
Dec 12: Parade of LIghts

I'll be out there on the 22nd (this Wednesday) just because I need a reason to drive my car since I'm off work. Be there around 4pm.

You should.
Oh and where did you get the (Warrior/D-con) decal?

photoshopped half the Warrior Wear and the other half with a Decepticon Logo and got it made into a decal about 3 years ago.

once in awhile i get people taking pictures of it and my front custom logo. the most recent was when i was at a stop light on Harbor Dr during Comic-Con.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
It will be good seeing you again, Jon. I'll stop by on my way home from work. Can't stay too long. Have a softball game Wednesday night.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm coming from work. Pretty much people will roll in separately for this. Look for people in the lot of The Insurance Store or the lot adjacent to it.

JWARNY

Thats what I thought. If anyone is free shoot me a text or give me a call. Thanks. 619 436 9661