• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 20, 2014] Coronado Speed Festival (Coronado, CA)

Fleet Week San Diego's marquee event, Coronado Speed Festival returns to Naval Air Station-North Island. This event features two-days of fast-paced, thrilling auto racing, vendor booths, and exhibitions for all car enthusiasts. The event runs from 8am-4pm both days. This year's festival honors the 50th anniversary of the Ford Mustang.
As usual, car club corral passes will be available for those interested in going. Active Duty and their direct dependents get in free while everybody else must pay for general admission ($25 in advance or $35 day of) regardless if you're in the corral or car show. For those interested in entering the car show, click the link below:

Car Show Registration

We'll be meeting at the Starbucks on 1620 Camino De La Reina, San Diego at 7:30a and departing at 7:45a. A representative from the club will distribute corral passes at the meet-up location.

10379974_10154425355745183_3748862324047514595_o.png

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
I'll hope and expect to join in, this year. I mean, Mustangs are featured; how can we not?

One-Day Pass to Coronado Speed Festival

Found this deal on livingsocial.com. Buy a ticket for either Saturday or Sunday for $16 (regular price is $25 pre-sale or $35 at the door). Not sure how long this deal is going to last, so might as well take advantage of it now. Just read all the fine print and follow the directions on the bottom if you plan to purchase one.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
One-Day Pass to Coronado Speed Festival

Found this deal on livingsocial.com. Buy a ticket for either Saturday or Sunday for $16 (regular price is $25 pre-sale or $35 at the door). Not sure how long this deal is going to last, so might as well take advantage of it now. Just read all the fine print and follow the directions on the bottom if you plan to purchase one.

Are you still planning to go to Ramona on Saturday or are you going to this on Saturday?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
@ST3RL1NGY3LLOW and @sdsubzero4

Coronado Speed Festival 50th Mustang Anniversary
Hi

The CSF will be celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Ford Mustang this September. There will be a special parking space for Mustangs in the Car Corral along with a parade lap on Saturday featuring 50 Mustangs. I'm helping coordinate the car corral parking and the parade lap. We have at least 23 Mustangs already from the SoCal SAAC Shelby club and the Mustang Club of San Diego. Please have your members contact me if they're interested in participating in either of these events on Saturday. Please have the owners email me their name, cell #, car description and any provenance. I can't guarantee spots in the parade lap if we have more than 50 Mustangs. My email is ptree918@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks

Tim Reeve
SoCal SAAC
Team Shelby San Diego Region

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
Does the 7:30 am Meet-and-pass-out-passes at Starbucks still hold? I want the corral; not so interested in parade laps. I could be persuaded, I guess.

Does the 7:30 am Meet-and-pass-out-passes at Starbucks still hold? I want the corral; not so interested in parade laps. I could be persuaded, I guess.
Picked up the corral passes from Emilio. 7:30am meet is still a go. FYI, you'd still need to purchase a general admission ticket ($25 pre-sale or $35 at the gate) in order to watch the racing and tour the other festivities.

If anybody is planning on going to the Coronado Speedfest on Sunday, Anthony and I are meeting up in the Kmart parking lot on 935 Sweetwater Road, Spring Valley, CA 91977 at 0815 and rolling out there shortly thereafter. If nobody responds, then we'll just leave promptly at 0815.
Also, Anthony's friend has 4 extra tickets to the Coronado Speedfest. If anybody is interested in going, meet us at the aforementioned location and they're yours...free!! Still have extra car club corral passes, too!!

Last edited: