• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 21, 2014] Mustangs at the Queen Mary (Long Beach, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Beach Cities Mustang Club's largest Mustang and Ford car show returns on Sunday, September 21st to Long Beach Harbor under a new name! Mustangs at the Queen Mary is now known as Ponies at the Pike. They now have a larger venue to park entrants on the grass, more spectator parking, and more amenities for everyone.
Aside from the awards, vendors, and celebrities, BCMC now offers the Fords for Sale Corral. If you have a Ford vehicle to sell, this would be the go-to place as it'll get exposure from thousands of prospective buyers.
Registration info is on the link below:

Ponies at the Pike

For those from the San Diego chapter that are going, if you want, post up a meeting place so you guys can roll up there together. I believe there's two entrants so far.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
You guys want to meet up at the Dennys in Mira mar? We can hit the 56. It kinda helps me being in poway.

Ferocious

Chula Vista
I can't take my car on Miramar road so lets not do that one.

The one right off the 15 on Mira Mesa blvd works though. Just let me know what time.. I'll be there.

Ferocious

Chula Vista
Holy smokes that's early lol. But ok lets do it! :)

Edit: nevermind. I thought we had to be there by 10 at the latest but I realized the show BEGINS at 10. I'll be at Mira Mesa around 5:30 probably to have breakfast at Dennys.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Holy smokes that's early lol. But ok lets do it! :)

Edit: nevermind. I thought we had to be there by 10 at the latest but I realized the show BEGINS at 10. I'll be at Mira Mesa around 5:30 probably to have breakfast at Dennys.

I should be there for breakfast, too.
I read we have to be there by 8:45 at the latest.