• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 22, 2013] Mustangs at the Queens (Long Beach, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
queenmary.JPG
Hello Friends!

Are you registered for the show of 2013? On Sunday, Sept 22nd, 2013 California's largest Mustang show returns to Long Beach!

Registration for Mustangs at the Queen Mary 17 is filling up fast. Register by Sept 1st, and the fee is $40. After 9/1, the fee goes up to $50 per vehicle, and you may not be able to park with your class.
Everyone who registers will get a goodie bag, as well as a chance to win one of over 250 awards we'll be handing out on show day.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Damn, I'll be in vegas for the Summit ET finals that weekend. I love this show too. Carroll Shelby's widow and daughter spoke at the last one.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We are planning on meeting up at the McDonald off Del Mar Height, near Torrey Pines High School. Its not confirmed yet, but as soon as it is, I'll post up here and the time.

Ferocious

Chula Vista
Ok. I will see if I can make it to the meetup. I might have to grab breakfast with a buddy first who's coming along for the show.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok. I will see if I can make it to the meetup. I might have to grab breakfast with a buddy first who's coming along for the show.

Ok. Looks like the meet time is 5 am at the Albertson parking lot on Del Mar Heights Rd, behind the McDonald and next to Torrey Pines HS. We will be meeting up with San Diego Mustang Club.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Correction on meet up. The location is off Villa del LA Valle, by the fairground. The Albertson is behind the McDonald.