• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 7, 2013] Install Day at My Shop (National City, Ca)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I have another set of gears to install and I'm welcoming multiple cars to come on down. If you have an install for the WickedStangs Garage, post up here and I'll contact you with a price for us to work out.

Time for another Wicked Day!!!!

Lemaster93

Ill be there but i cant see the time or anything. The mobile site is cutting off the yes rsvp and time.

Lemaster93

Thanks man. I look forward to seeing yall next saturday. Could you give me the address aswell? Thanks!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
155 W.35th St, National City

Its the BAE building. When you get there, go through the gate to the back of the building. That's where the work will be done.

That sux. I have duty that day and id love to get some help with my prochamber install. I'll catch the next one hopefully.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

ben

Banned
Im looking forward to doing the install. Gears came in yesterday. Also lookin forward to see my wicked family members again

LouieV

Hey guys I really want to be there today and show my appreciation, but my wife was called off to work and I have my 2 yr old son. I won't be much help! I'll definitely be at the next one!

Sent from my louie's iPhone using Tapatalk