• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Snow... Go away so we can play...

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I went into work on a 2 hr delay then got sent home about a half hour later. It's supposed to get worse this tonight/tomorrow morning. Stay home if you can or break out the 4X4.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Man I wish I was there! Would be happy, but no I am stuck with 68-85 degree weather and blue skies almost daily....ughhhh

BassMaster5000

Donator
As soon as work was canceled, loaded up my truck with my buddy and headed out to Summit at Snoqualmie to go snowboarding.. normally its a solid 1 1/4 hours to get up there, this morning it took almost 3 1/2.. totally worth it tho, I mean I got off on the exit and the snow on the sides of the road from the plow was over 10ft, and when we got to the mountain there was so much powder in places, it was over my head (I'm 6'3). All I have to say is that I hope this snow keeps up, because I'm loving it.

Mirage

Donator
I lost power here due to the heavy snow and freezing temp. Good thing I wasnt without power for too long. My house is on the same grid as the local fire department so they work harder to get power on quicker ;-)

Mirage

Donator
Hey Albert, When is been Ben and Candice leaving Oak Harbor? We should get together and have a going away party/meet up. Just a thought.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am not sure exactly on the date. I think Candice is still waiting for PTS approval. We definitely will have some kind of meet. Start looking at the car shows for the year that take place out that way.

Mirage

Donator
The weather here is getting worse not better... I wont be going anywhere....

Attachments

• 2012-01-19 13.09.51.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 193
  • 2012-01-19 13.10.11.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 115
  • 2012-01-19 13.10.26.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 112

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
^^^^Dang^^^^^, it's worse down there cause we are not getting the freezing rain. I think I heard on the news that this is the worse ice storm since the 90's.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
:eek:
2012-01-19-13-09-51-jpg.2513