• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So has anyone heard if we are getting paid on the 15th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
back in the early 90's I believe 1992 we did not get paid for a couple of weeks until congress got there heads out of there ass... Not looking good. The Civilian I came up here to Kuwait with is headed back home this Saturday because is job is on the line... They need to pass it by Friday... ...

It as 1995 and 1996 and yes we did get paid. You are like a bunch of women that run around saying the sky is falling....PLEASE!!!!!
Now the new budget will be done and everyone will get paid. Quit cackling already.

dtopford

Well Warrent I am right in the middle of buying a house IE: closing next week so reliable dollars are kinda important right now and the savings was pretty beat up after all the expensives.

But your right the eagle will shit as originally scheduled LOL.

ben

Banned
im glad you will be bringin the beast. i will see u n the morning albert

96PuttStang

lol yeah i was happy as hell to hear we r gettin a full check thats definitely one less thing to worry about on this cruise to cali cuz 3.73 gears arent the greatest on gas mileage lol but i cant complain when im gettin 22mpg lol

Jon

Donator
"Notice: All military and reservists will receive full pay on April 15 for duty served. Expect to see more than one deposit into your account, so be sure to look closely at your deposits. Again, all payments will be deposited on April 15. "

That's off of mypay right when you load it up. Looks like we're getting it anyways :)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Can we close this thread. I'm embarassed when I read all this gossip and social discourse. The wolves are calling and chicken little is out of the hen house.

Status
Not open for further replies.