• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So ummmm

W

wickedstangs

Guys it still in the making anyone still want to help me write articles?

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
well i can do articles on whats happening on the east coast if anyone is interested in hearing about tit

W

wickedstangs

I can give you pw and log and and get confortable with it and start writing the articles...

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I tried but I could not figure out the program so that was the end opf my writing career.... I* wrote a huge article and when I hit save it disappeared.....HUH I will show you I said.....I wrote another. Then when I hit save it disappeared again......mad as hell now I wrote some very nasty things down and hit the save button(or whatever it was called) AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW......It disappeared again. Yep at that point I quit. I got burned 2 times. Never again.

Off my soapbox now

Gib

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I will help w/ whatever I can. You already have my article I wrote before. I am not the best writer but I can sure do personal profiles of the Mustang drivers up here (similiar to the one I wrote for myself).

W

wickedstangs

Alright everyone I will get the site back up and give everyone the password and you guys will log in and post articles and pictures of your car.. Here is the website, I will work on it now to get it back up and running..

www.wickedstangs.com/magazine

W

wickedstangs

working on it now.. I found out why you were having issues everything is shut down on it. So there is no saving of files:( Sorry..

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emilio, FTMFL!!!!!!!!!!

Gib

W

wickedstangs

blackstallion06 said:
hey what happen to the bad word thingy? How come you guys dont get edited lol

we do get edited except I did put that word in the mix.. Because Words would look like this : ***istance / ***hole / get it..

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I am on Day 4 leave me alone.....

Day 4 of the 24820 day plan on taking over the world.....Do not mind me.

Gib