• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Soji's birthday

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
So i told you i would post this soji even though you told me you werent doing anything for your birthday but next saturday i am inviting anyone and everyone from the washington chapter to come down and do dinner to celebrate sojis big number 38!!! I might have something else in store for that day too but i wont know till later in the week... It wont be anounced what it is being i want it to be a surprise (being i can set it up) but i promise you will kick yourself for missing it just hope i can do it in such short notice...Have a few spots for people to crash if you dont want to drive home that late..

Mrs. Mirage

WS Sea-Tac Chapter
We would like to know if any one would be available to attend to Soji's bday luncheon on Saturday??? Please reply to the post so we are able to plan accordingly and know how many are able to make it.. Place will be in Lakewood at a Thai Restaurant, trying to make it early enough in the day so everyone has daylight to find the place or we all can meet at a central location at a park and ride somewhere and every one can follow, any thoughts??

Place: Thong Thai
12836 Pacific Hywy
Lakewood, wa 98499-1031

thanks,

Jan

Mrs. Mirage

WS Sea-Tac Chapter
We would like to know if any one would be available to attend to Soji's bday luncheon on Saturday??? Please reply to the post so we are able to plan accordingly and know how many are able to make it.. Place will be in Lakewood at a Thai Restaurant, trying to make it early enough in the day so everyone has daylight to find the place or we all can meet at a central location at a park and ride somewhere and every one can follow, any thoughts??

12836 Pacific Hywy
Lakewood, wa 98499-1031

thanks,

Jan

Mrs. Mirage

WS Sea-Tac Chapter

12836 Pacific Hywy
Lakewood, wa 98499-1031

thanks,

Jan

Mrs. Mirage

WS Sea-Tac Chapter

12836 Pacific Hywy
Lakewood, wa 98499-1031

thanks,

Jan

Mirage

Donator
Jan and I also have ALOT of room for anyone needing a place to stay as well. I have 4 beds available and 2 couches lol no cats or dogs =)

ben

Banned
yeah she had a blonde moment there..lol ..have a happy bday soji.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
so far the list of people is:
Soji
Wayne
Jan
Myself
Devon
Kassy

that is for sure... anyone else going that i didnt mention that will be there let me know.
Still waiting on the person i need to for the event before lunch/dinner hopefully i get a call by friday after noon so i know if it is a go or not and what time as soon as i find out ill let everyone know..

Mrs. Mirage

WS Sea-Tac Chapter
What time r u doing ur thing so i can tell the owner a time frame on when we will be there for the lunch/dinner.

Mrs. Mirage

WS Sea-Tac Chapter
Sorry everyone, time change for dinner, a finalized set time to 2 pm. Just got confirmation that lunch will be a better time.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jan