• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] Thanksgiving Dinner 27th NOV 2008

Thanksgivings Meal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wickedstangs

All, you MILITARY and Wicked Stangs members that don't have a place to go for Thanksgiving you are welcome to come by my house for a Thanksgiving Dinner on 27th NOV 2008.

PLEASE USE THE POLL ABOVE SO I CAN GAUGE ON HOW MANY WILL BE ATTENDING!!!

More Info Soon..

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
no graccias im cookin here with the single guys in the division who's families r far away we are all getting recipes from out families to put together a meal

M

Mustangcwo

Good on you. Let me know the times and I'll try to stop by for a few moments to say hi and celebrate with everyone. My family is coming in from Arizona to celebrate with us, I LOVE the holidays!!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
You know me and the crew will be there! That's me +2. Let me know what we should bring.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i cant. got people comming to my house from my shop and others who have nowhere to go. thats tho everyone. hope you have a good time

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Turkey Day at the house here also. This is the first time in over 15 years HerPony and her Mom will be together for the Holidays

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
HisPony said:
Turkey Day at the house here also. This is the first time in over 15 years HerPony and her Mom will be together for the Holidays

nice! happy 4 yall. this is going to be an adventure

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I will see if the wife wants to cook or come over she is not into the whole thanksgiving thing since they dont celebrate it in PI. I will see if she would rather come to your place and bring something... maybe some lumpia or something else. Ok Will let you know.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
VP_96COBRA said:
no graccias im cookin here with the single guys in the division who's families r far away we are all getting recipes from out families to put together a meal

gotta let us know how this turn out. sound like it will be an interesting evening. got your fire extinguishers ready? :D

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yes lol im taking my parents green bean casserole, yams, baked beans, rolls recipe other are making gravy, stuffinf, turkey, pies etc

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
VP_96COBRA said:

9 1 1 is your friend!!

:D:D:D

W

wickedstangs

Again if you don't have a place to go.. You guys are Welcome Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.