• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] what do yall think about a near future investment of this car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane361

i think a car is never a good investment lol

They can be...but it's rare. Good example that they are not are all the retards selling their 5,000 mile Terminators/Shelbys/Saleens/Roushes that they never enjoyed and now are taking a HUGE loss. SHAME...DRIVE YOUR CAR AND ENJOY IT LIFE IS SHORT!!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
cars are not going to be a good investment due to the amount of time involved to keep them in order to get the return on investment....unless you are talking about Jim Morrissons SHelby, any of the older vehicles....they have already lost value and have went back up..... the newer ones are going to go down for awhile and then back up later.....in order to get top dollar, you need to keep them in great condition too.

Get the car and drive it, enjoy it and when you are done with it, sell it for whatever you can get......the memories will make up for any loss involved.

Gib

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
ok but everyone does it i mean look at yose and sub man thise cars look nice but thats alot of money and time spent for a good investment cause they love their passion aand wat they drive

Shane361

ok but everyone does it i mean look at yose and sub man thise cars look nice but thats alot of money and time spent for a good investment cause they love their passion aand wat they drive

That's not an investment..they put alot of money into their cars as most of us which is the opposite of an investment. Ever sold a car with mods? Here is the average....blue book of car...price of mods divided in half add blue book. Does that sound like an investment? That's a waste of money but we do it for the thrill of the hobby..not to gain monetary benifits.

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
thats wat im sayin u dont do it to get money back wen u r done with it u do it cause u enjoy puttin blood sweat and tears in to the car for a final product that may never be over until u get rid of the car

Shane361

thats wat im sayin u dont do it to get money back wen u r done with it u do it cause u enjoy puttin blood sweat and tears in to the car for a final product that may never be over until u get rid of the car

Exactly..but that's not an investment

Shane361

Yeah...makes you question how it was tuned? No list of mods to even guess what the HP should be.

I like this...
it is mildly modified, however the list of modifications is endless :rofl:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
The good thing is, its low mileage and the price is reasonable for a low mileage Termi. But car is not a good investment monetary wise like everyone wrote. But its a good investment in terms of memories (good and bad), the good times, and the people you meet and the friends you make along the way. Now, that's good investment.
Like I mentioned the other night, I spent more on mods on this car then I did actually buying this car. But that is because I'm enjoying it and having fun with it. But if I ever sell it, I wouldn't get half of what I put into her.

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
ya thats wat it for is to have memories and enjoy it plus the wife is joining and i want her to have a mustang so the deal is she gets my car and i get the termi...hehehe:rock:

StarAngel

LOL, omg! Sub, you so funny! I think that the wife should have a dependable car, whatever that may be. So.....maybe you should look into getting 2 for the money you would spend on that one cobra! And/or fix up the one you already have to what you want and have fun with it. Just ideas and my 2 cents LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.