• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] Wicked Stangs Performance Shop Now Open

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_wickedstangs

Wicked Stangs Performance Shop opens it's doors.
All proceeds from the shop will go straight back into the Wicked Stangs.com. Possible uses include...

1. Marketing banners,
2. New Forum software..
3. Web hosting, if we get sufficient funds, we may be able to switch to a more reliable, and functional web hosting service.
4. Helping out with appropriate partner projects that can mutually benefit Wicked Stangs members.

More merchandise will follow shortly, I have been in touch with some major companies and work is underway to prepare some images to use on more items for the shop.

If anyone has any particular items that they'd like to see included, let me know. I'd like to do a Wicked Stangs members calendar with the best Wicked Stangs images for 2007/2008, so get contributing everyone

www.wickedstangsperformanceshop.com

I

imported_wickedstangs

Wicked Stangs Performance Shop Now Open

tkeinia said:
congrats, hope everything works great for you.

Not for me for WickedStangs members

VENOM04

AWESOME WICKEDSTANGS ILL HALF TO HIT IT UP AFTER CRUISE. ALL THAT TAX FREE MONEY!!!! I CANT WAIT

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator

I'd like to do a Wicked Stangs members calendar with the best Wicked Stangs images for 2007/2008, so get contributing everyone

I would love to see the pics of my car doing the burn out on the calendar. I buy them and send them out to buddys back home, and family members. Speaking of.. I have a home town shop and buddy in the back of 5.0 mustang mag. His shop is in Fenton Mo. It is in the issue with The terminator VS. the new condor Cobra (GT500)

Foxman

if you can get the old meeting pics back there were some good ones on there...

How about making a thread just for the calender....

I

imported_wickedstangs

Machman said:
if you can get the old meeting pics back there were some good ones on there...

How about making a thread just for the calender....
I will try and get the old meeting pics back up and I will try to make a Thread for the Calendar

I

imported_wickedstangs

New Parts Just Added...

Foxman

I noticed your dealing with MAC can you get there catback exhaust for the mach 1 (or 03/04 GT exhaust, same thing...) if so how much with shipping to lemoore,ca 93245...

Foxman

when i buy just let you know... i noticed the prices are different.... it should be very soon..

I

imported_wickedstangs

Machman said:
when i buy just let you know... i noticed the prices are different.... it should be very soon..

I giving you a discount, and yes let me know when your ready and I will give you a discount coupon code that you enter when you register.

Foxman

I just noticed there is no performance shop link on the Wicked Stangs Home page.... Just though it should be a banner drapped across the web page...

Just an idea

I

imported_wickedstangs

Machman said:
I just noticed there is no performance shop link on the Wicked Stangs Home page.... Just though it should be a banner drapped across the web page...

Just an idea
Good Idea I will try and get something up real soon.. Thanks..

I

imported_wickedstangs

UPDATE:
New Parts Just added to our parts store.....

I

imported_wickedstangs

Wicked Stangs Performance Shop will be down for a couple of days. We are being moved to a new hard drive... Thank You for your patients...

During this time if you have any questions please email gmntmare@cox.net since our support email will not work during this period.

Status
Not open for further replies.