• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] Working Party 9am Sunday 28DEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mustangcwo

It's time to finish mounting the engine and start the wiring. We have the shims for the motor mounts and the offset bushings for the Rack and Pinion. Hopefully the motor arrangement will be complete and the remaining mock-ups will be complete. We'll be starting at 9am, but I plan on being there until around 4pm.

Come by and lend a hand if you have the time. Call me if you need directions to Emilios. Here is my number....use it but don't abuse it...858-245-4570.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'll be by there whenever my lazy butt get's up. I need to wire up my boost gauge also.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, we have started on the Race Car if you like to stop by call 619-527-4120 thanks

dope3

you said you were going out again or did you lol maybe not are you going back out to sea

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
well im going on xmas leave 29th-15th in germany then after that ship is doing work up cycle so in and out to sea a crap ton

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
We were able to lower the Rack and Pinion and got the spacers sized fited. Now we need DSG to fabricate spacers to raise the engine up.. We were able to mess around with the wiring a little.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Good work guys!

I know I'm not much help to you guys but I'll wear a cheerleader outfit if it helps! LOL

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
jim%20carrey%20pet%20detective.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.