• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] WSPS will be down for remodeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wickedstangs

All, With all the New Dealers, I will be fixing the site and adding new Products..

Is there anything you want to see added Let me know.....:bd:

We now carry all products from
  • JBA
  • STEEDA
  • MAC
  • BMR
  • BAER
  • BREMBO
  • MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS
  • STANGSUSPENSION
  • SPEC
  • TREMEC
  • SCT
  • DIABLO SPORT
  • FORD MOTORSPORTS
  • H&R
  • EIBACH
  • TOKICO
  • KYB
  • KONI
  • BILSTEIN
  • AND MORE

I going to make the site user friendly with categories for all year mustangs...

If you need something you can still contact me @ gmntmare@cox.net or 619-527-4120 :bo:

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Can we get an official auction thread? All auction items must be run through you and I.

Gib

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I would like to see us cary more stuff from C&L performance. THey make the best CAI for the S197 in my opinion They also have a new intake coming that I like to get the W.S. discount on if and when we carry

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Opps forgot one. Maybe we can get on board with Bama chips as well. They make tunes and chips for every year Stang

W

wickedstangs

blackstallion06 said:
I would like to see us cary more stuff from C&L performance. THey make the best CAI for the S197 in my opinion They also have a new intake coming that I like to get the W.S. discount on if and when we carry

We do Carry all of C&L Products...

xavier296

Let me know if the 26 spline input shaft works out from Liberty, I need to get that this week!
Aaron

P

pouya

r we going to have an auction page, because that would be cool and a page for used parts perhaps and we can auction of the used parts also

Status
Not open for further replies.