• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[SOLVED] You're Invited to A totally Awesome 80's Party 20 DEC 2008

Wicked Stangs 80's Party

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mulethras

lol born in 84 but i do know some great bands from the era boston scorpions def leppard whitesnake cinderella alice cooper ratt poison guns and roses pretty much just the best of the best lol

M

Mustangcwo

QUIT, You are making me feel OLD...I better take my geritol, grab my rubics cube, turn on MTV and play a few Atari games.

W

wickedstangs

Guys and Gals get ready to party break out all your 80s gear and lets have some fun...

W

wickedstangs

looking for strobe lights and lighting effects please let me know... Disco Ball a must...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Let me see where my 80's gears are. I have some strobe lights, just need to get it back from a friend who borrowed it. Can't help you with the disco ball.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
emilio i have a strobe light and black lights from my halloween party i also have two fog machines

W

wickedstangs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x235WcjiXY"]YouTube - My lighting setup[/ame]

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
ill let you borrow the stuff but we will be in collasped duty section for the leave periods and ill have the dut!

Xodus989

wickedstangs said:

I have a fog machine too, and the big light ball thingy in the middle, has another bulb that goes with it, so there's twice as many of the actual rainbow dot thingies showing normally. But I have to buy a new bulb for it first.

I also have a 10 foot H truss setup.

Xodus989

Looky what I setup today:

trussjo4.jpg

I'm thinking we'll probably only be using half of it though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.