• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Some new decals

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
What do you think?

IMG_3042.jpg

IMG_3041.jpg

IMG_3038.jpg

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
car looked sic before now it looks like a popsicle.. Check out the like button is that what you wanted?

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
It doesnt look as bad as I thought it would Albert but not crazy about the Roush on front window I like the wickedstangs there better

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
from this.. Awesome :rock::rock:
IMG_0371.jpg

to this :nonono: :rofl:
IMG_3042.jpg

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 104

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I like it, but like what Phil wrote. I think would be better if you reverse the banner location. Think that would look better.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Opinions are good, but to since the car came with the roush decal on the front, it belongs on the front.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
some people just don't learn.. 5 people tell you is suxs.. And you don't want to listen than that's your problem..:)....

blackstallion06

Donator
I didnt say that either but if your going to put Roush sticker on front I would use a factory one... E that is not fair to say about Roush either.
That is like saying the shelbyGT is just a GT come on...

blackstallion06

Donator
Well Tech yes/no I guess. In a way I would say yes but in a way I would say no.. It depends on someones opinion I guess

M

Mustangcwo

Albert...if you like it, then let it be. I'm not really crazy about the font, but that's just my opinion. Your car is still awesome and kicks butt. Do not let anyone tell you how to mark up your car...it's all about YOU!!!

Jon

Donator
I've seen that Stang before pretty sure here on base. I found a card in the door today and looked up the website, can't wait to actually get to a meet there's a ton of stangs up here!