• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Some new decals

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I've seen that Stang before pretty sure here on base. I found a card in the door today and looked up the website, can't wait to actually get to a meet there's a ton of stangs up here!

Welcome Jon to Wicked Stangs Mustang Club.. Hope you enjoy your stay.. If you need anything just ask...Again Welcome

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I've seen that Stang before pretty sure here on base. I found a card in the door today and looked up the website, can't wait to actually get to a meet there's a ton of stangs up here!

Welcome! I have been handing out some cards to try and get the club going out here. I am limited to internet for awhile, I just have my phone. We should meet up and start planning some stuff to do.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Albert...if you like it, then let it be. I'm not really crazy about the font, but that's just my opinion. Your car is still awesome and kicks butt. Do not let anyone tell you how to mark up your car...it's all about YOU!!!

My fonts will be changing every once in awhile. I am trying new ones til I find one that i really like. Once I get situated i have another style i am gonna cut out.
(everybody has there likes and dislikes, its what I like that counts for me!)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
My fonts will be changing every once in awhile. I am trying new ones til I find one that i really like. Once I get situated i have another style i am gonna cut out.
(everybody has there likes and dislikes, its what I like that counts for me!)
Straight Bi***ism :) You never listen to anyone.. lol

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
I would change the font of the roush but I had the same placement only correct fonts. and my wickedstangs font was the original font as well

Lynch Mob

Carver, MA
How is alberts car not a true roush??? Emilio thats like saying you're car is nothing but a GT with aftermarket GT500 parts in it... its still a GT500 fool!!! and as for the font... You're just lucky Albert sucks at being a mexican and can't spell wickedstangs in spanish... lol

Jon

Donator
imageznb.jpg

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
that a nice looking ride in the back.. I don't remember that funky looking ROUSH decal in the front..:)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Nice pic!! Jon where do you work? Im there in FRC up in safety.

Jon

Donator
I work in 600PC, I'm trying to think of everyone in QA that drives a mustang but I can't think of anything. I'll pop up there tomorrow

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Jon welcome to wickedstangs. My family just transfered up as well, and yes I have a black stang too lol.
I am in Bremerton though with a couple other members. Look forward to meeting and hanging out with you.