• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sonic Meet!

Mrs. ears

This weeks event will be at Sonic in Santee @ 6:30 PM!! AUGUST 25TH!!!

Address

10515 Mission Gorge Road
Santee, CA 92071-3147

See everyone there!!

RSVP​

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Tierrasanta crew meet at the Mini Mart at 6:00 to roll by 6:15... BTW last Friday we went to Sonic after Santee lakes and we set our chairs out by our cars with no problems.. Lotsa positive stuff said about our cars and the manager came out to coment on the cars and BS with us..

Mrs. ears

Tierrasanta crew meet at the Mini Mart at 6:00 to roll by 6:15... BTW last Friday we went to Sonic after Santee lakes and we set our chairs out by our cars with no problems.. Lotsa positive stuff said about our cars and the manager came out to coment on the cars and BS with us..

That's awesome...

wkd5.0

Man Albo didnt call me and tell me about this. I went a couple weeks ago and had a good time. I hope to make more events.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
It was fun. Jenkins you know every weds we do something. I was even saying about it in the shop so don't act like you didnt know.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Had a good time tonight sitting back and hanging with my family and wickedstangs family. Thanks guys was a good time right before another
trip out into the blue. Was nice to see Chris again as well been such a long time. We really need to plan a event that we can get the Central valley and San Diego together

Mrs. ears

Had a good time tonight sitting back and hanging with my family and wickedstangs family. Thanks guys was a good time right before another
trip out into the blue. Was nice to see Chris again as well been such a long time. We really need to plan a event that we can get the Central valley and San Diego together

Chris was there?? He must have showed up after I left...sorry I missed ya!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Mrs. Ears y did you leave early? Your always like the last one to leave.

Mrs. ears

Mrs. Ears y did you leave early? Your always like the last one to leave.

According to some people apparently I was kicked out by an invisable manager because I wasn't watching my son LMAO...don't ask me but the real reason is because I was upset about a friendship that recently went south. I felt it better to leave than sit there and cry in front of everyone. I am ok...looking forward to this weekend. Hope to see you there Albert and thanks for asking and caring!!! I felt weird for leaving so early and I ahve had a few people ask because your right I am generally one of the first to get there and generally the last to leave.