• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sonic Meet!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ya it was strange to see you leave first. Well see ya this weekend.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Hope all is well now.
Going underway if we can boat was broken today. Having no hot water would suck lol. Anyway WICKEDSTANGS FAMILY take care and eat a burger for me this weekend.

Maverick

Well regardless of what you are saying mrs. ears, the perception is that you put the Club's Reputation, the events/get-to-gethers to Sonic in jeporidy. In my opinion, if you are going to be voted in as the new Event Coordinator, you cannot allow anyone to see you in a negitive light.

This makes 2 times now, that I know of, that you have been drawn into question for being unprofessional and improperly representing this car club when setting up events.

Heaven forbid that the WS Rep would be marred or tarnished because of these rumors. If you are presecived as doing something wrong, you are guilty regardless of your innocence. Thats just basic human nature.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Please use PM's for anything negative, or that can be percieved as negative. We are a large group and there will be interpersonal conflicts, such is human nature. often one might have very valid points to make as well, however, we want to avoid posting which might put the club in a bad light.
No malice to anyone... Not chastising... Just want everyone to bear this in mind before posting

Mrs. ears

Please use PM's for anything negative, or that can be percieved as negative. We are a large group and there will be interpersonal conflicts, such is human nature. often one might have very valid points to make as well, however, we want to avoid posting which might put the club in a bad light.
No malice to anyone... Not chastising... Just want everyone to bear this in mind before posting

Your right. My apologies Steve.